Guardian Securities is an Australian boutique investment and property services company backed by an experienced board of directors. Guardian Securities has been operating in the financial services sector since 2004 and can assist investors and developers Australia wide with a broad range of Responsible Entity services including:
- Acting as a Responsible Entity on behalf of third parties to provide offer documents to retail clients, including Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF). Offers can be for a range of projects that require capital to either acquire the land and/or assist with construction costs of the project.
- Acting as a Trustee for wholesale clients to facilitate the issue of shares in the development company.
- Assisting developers with construction funding of their projects through our contributory mortgage scheme.
- Provide investors with a competitive return on their investment through our contributory mortgage scheme. Investors have a beneficial interest in the mortgage they invest in and their funds are not pooled with other mortgage investments.
- By investing in various development projects by partnering with experienced and reputable property developers.
Guardian Securities can also provide all of the back office services required for registered and unregistered managed investment schemes such as compliance, unit registry, auditors, custodians, investor communication and reporting, accounting, unit pricing and regulatory issues.
In addition we can help developers with product design and implementation of offer documents, legal and accounting input and back office systems and procedures. We can also liaise with investors, regulators and property professionals on their behalf.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Guardian Securities board of directors have experience in a broad range of investment and property services, which ensures that our team has the knowledge base to provide our clientele with the expertise necessary for success.
PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT
Looking to raise capital for your property project? Require assistance in attracting investors? Seeking to invest in the property sector? Need the services of an experienced Responsible Entity to act on your behalf?
The team at Guardian Securities has both the experience and expertise to offer investors, developers and borrowers the opportunity to consider a range of investment profiles that match their risk criteria.
Whether you are just beginning your property investment, or you are a developer with a substantial portfolio already in place, Guardian Securities can help you to protect your investment.
The information on this website has been prepared by Guardian Securities Limited (“Guardian Securities”) (ABN 47 106 187 731, AFSL No. 240506) for general information purposes only, without taking into account any potential investors' personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation and needs or you should obtain financial, legal and/or taxation advice.
Guardian Securities does not give personal product advice. The content on this website provides only general financial product advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
While due care and attention has been exercised in the preparation of forecast information, forecasts, by their very nature, are subject to uncertainty and contingencies, many of which are outside the control of Guardian Securities. Actual results may vary from any forecasts and any variation may be materially positive or negative.
Call our team today, for the experience and expertise you can rely on.